I spoke with Erik Wemple of the Washington Post about how we plan PolitiFact’s coverage of presidential candidates like Donald Trump. The accurate headline made me laugh: “PolitiFact editor: ‘I don’t want to turn the whole site into the Donald Trump channel.’ ” Read Erik’s piece here.
WelcomeYou've arrived at the online home and blog of Angie Drobnic Holan. You'll find information here about me and my work in journalism and librarianship, especially fact-checking. (Read more about me.) I also blog about books I read, places I visit and food I cook.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Talking about fact-checking in Germany March 11, 2018
- PolitiFact’s fact-checking methodology March 9, 2018
- A fact-checker’s guide to Michael Wolff’s ‘Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House’ January 10, 2018
- PolitiFact’s 2017 Lie of the Year December 12, 2017
- Talking about fact-checking in Brazil at Festival 3i November 30, 2017