I spoke with Erik Wemple of the Washington Post about how we plan PolitiFact’s coverage of presidential candidates like Donald Trump. The accurate headline made me laugh: “PolitiFact editor: ‘I don’t want to turn the whole site into the Donald Trump channel.’ ” Read Erik’s piece here.
WelcomeYou've arrived at the online home and blog of Angie Drobnic Holan. You'll find information here about me and my work in journalism and librarianship, especially fact-checking. (Read more about me.) I also blog about books I read, places I visit and food I cook.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Thoughts on International Fact-checking Day April 2, 2017
- C-SPAN’s ‘Washington Journal’ and tracking President Barack Obama’s campaign promises January 17, 2017
- Fixing a broken roux for gumbo January 1, 2017
- Fact-checking fake news on Facebook December 18, 2016
- Unveiling ‘Lie of the Year’ on MTP Daily December 14, 2016