The approach of March 17 means baking season for Irish bread. This is an Irish-American version with raisins and carraway.
WelcomeYou've arrived at the online home and blog of Angie Drobnic Holan. You'll find information here about me and my work in journalism and librarianship, especially fact-checking. (Read more about me.) I also blog about books I read, places I visit and food I cook.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- PolitiFact turns 10 August 25, 2017
- CNN’s ‘Reliable Sources’ and fact-checking President Trump August 19, 2017
- Fact-checkers meet in Spain for Global Fact 4 July 8, 2017
- Thoughts on International Fact-checking Day April 2, 2017
- C-SPAN’s ‘Washington Journal’ and tracking President Barack Obama’s campaign promises January 17, 2017