The approach of March 17 means baking season for Irish bread. This is an Irish-American version with raisins and carraway.
WelcomeYou've arrived at the online home and blog of Angie Drobnic Holan. You'll find information here about me and my work in journalism and librarianship, especially fact-checking. (Read more about me.) I also blog about books I read, places I visit and food I cook.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why Trump Is the Most Fact-Checked President January 21, 2019
- Andrew Bird’s Kennedy Center Pops Concert plus my personal Top 5 Andrew Bird albums December 26, 2018
- PolitiFact’s 2018 Lie of the Year December 19, 2018
- Visiting Walden; Reading Walden November 17, 2018
- Marketplace: Fact-checking Facebook October 30, 2018