I traveled to Germany recently to talk about fact-checking and U.S. politics at the German-American Institutes. Here are some photos from the trip.
WelcomeYou've arrived at the online home and blog of Angie Drobnic Holan. You'll find information here about me and my work in journalism and librarianship, especially fact-checking. (Read more about me.) I also blog about books I read, places I visit and food I cook.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 10 things I like about George Washington September 9, 2018
- The Atlantic’s Humanity + Tech event: How can we combat fake news and digital misinformation? September 8, 2018
- Bots & Ballots podcast August 6, 2018
- The fake news of George Washington’s era July 4, 2018
- Global Fact V in Rome June 25, 2018