I was on a panel recently in The Atlantic’s Humanity + Tech event, underwritten by Google and in collaboration with MIT Media Lab. We had a fascinating discussion about combatting misinformation and fake news. Here’s the video via YouTube.
WelcomeYou've arrived at the online home and blog of Angie Drobnic Holan. You'll find information here about me and my work in journalism and librarianship, especially fact-checking. (Read more about me.) I also blog about books I read, places I visit and food I cook.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Visiting Walden; Reading Walden November 17, 2018
- Marketplace: Fact-checking Facebook October 30, 2018
- 10 things I like about George Washington September 9, 2018
- The Atlantic’s Humanity + Tech event: How can we combat fake news and digital misinformation? September 8, 2018
- Bots & Ballots podcast August 6, 2018