WelcomeYou've arrived at the online home and blog of Angie Drobnic Holan. You'll find information here about me and my work in journalism and librarianship, especially fact-checking. (Read more about me.) I also blog about books I read, places I visit and food I cook.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Fact-checkers meet in Spain for Global Fact 4 July 8, 2017
- Thoughts on International Fact-checking Day April 2, 2017
- C-SPAN’s ‘Washington Journal’ and tracking President Barack Obama’s campaign promises January 17, 2017
- Fixing a broken roux for gumbo January 1, 2017
- Fact-checking fake news on Facebook December 18, 2016