We’ve been exploring Washington D.C., mostly by bike, ever since we moved here earlier this year. I like to snap photos of the monuments on my iPhone and post them to Instagram; it’s an amateur endeavor and totally fun. Here are some of my best shots so far.
WelcomeYou've arrived at the online home and blog of Angie Drobnic Holan. You'll find information here about me and my work in journalism and librarianship, especially fact-checking. (Read more about me.) I also blog about books I read, places I visit and food I cook.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 10 things I like about George Washington September 9, 2018
- The Atlantic’s Humanity + Tech event: How can we combat fake news and digital misinformation? September 8, 2018
- Bots & Ballots podcast August 6, 2018
- The fake news of George Washington’s era July 4, 2018
- Global Fact V in Rome June 25, 2018