We’ve been exploring Washington D.C., mostly by bike, ever since we moved here earlier this year. I like to snap photos of the monuments on my iPhone and post them to Instagram; it’s an amateur endeavor and totally fun. Here are some of my best shots so far.
WelcomeYou've arrived at the online home and blog of Angie Drobnic Holan. You'll find information here about me and my work in journalism and librarianship, especially fact-checking. (Read more about me.) I also blog about books I read, places I visit and food I cook.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Fact-checkers meet in Spain for Global Fact 4 July 8, 2017
- Thoughts on International Fact-checking Day April 2, 2017
- C-SPAN’s ‘Washington Journal’ and tracking President Barack Obama’s campaign promises January 17, 2017
- Fixing a broken roux for gumbo January 1, 2017
- Fact-checking fake news on Facebook December 18, 2016