We’ve been exploring Washington D.C., mostly by bike, ever since we moved here earlier this year. I like to snap photos of the monuments on my iPhone and post them to Instagram; it’s an amateur endeavor and totally fun. Here are some of my best shots so far.
WelcomeYou've arrived at the online home and blog of Angie Drobnic Holan. You'll find information here about me and my work in journalism and librarianship, especially fact-checking. (Read more about me.) I also blog about books I read, places I visit and food I cook.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Talking about fact-checking in Germany March 11, 2018
- PolitiFact’s fact-checking methodology March 9, 2018
- A fact-checker’s guide to Michael Wolff’s ‘Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House’ January 10, 2018
- PolitiFact’s 2017 Lie of the Year December 12, 2017
- Talking about fact-checking in Brazil at Festival 3i November 30, 2017