I spoke with Erik Wemple of the Washington Post about how we plan PolitiFact’s coverage of presidential candidates like Donald Trump. The accurate headline made me laugh: “PolitiFact editor: ‘I don’t want to turn the whole site into the Donald Trump channel.’ ” Read Erik’s piece here.
WelcomeYou've arrived at the online home and blog of Angie Drobnic Holan. You'll find information here about me and my work in journalism and librarianship, especially fact-checking. (Read more about me.) I also blog about books I read, places I visit and food I cook.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Ireland 2019 September 7, 2019
- Why Trump Is the Most Fact-Checked President January 21, 2019
- Andrew Bird’s Kennedy Center Pops Concert plus my personal Top 5 Andrew Bird albums December 26, 2018
- PolitiFact’s 2018 Lie of the Year December 19, 2018
- Visiting Walden; Reading Walden November 17, 2018