We’ve been exploring Washington D.C., mostly by bike, ever since we moved here earlier this year. I like to snap photos of the monuments on my iPhone and post them to Instagram; it’s an amateur endeavor and totally fun. Here are some of my best shots so far.
WelcomeYou've arrived at the online home and blog of Angie Drobnic Holan. You'll find information here about me and my work in journalism and librarianship, especially fact-checking. (Read more about me.) I also blog about books I read, places I visit and food I cook.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Ireland 2019 September 7, 2019
- Why Trump Is the Most Fact-Checked President January 21, 2019
- Andrew Bird’s Kennedy Center Pops Concert plus my personal Top 5 Andrew Bird albums December 26, 2018
- PolitiFact’s 2018 Lie of the Year December 19, 2018
- Visiting Walden; Reading Walden November 17, 2018